"Keasbey Cottage" 2Br/1Ba Charming Bungalow w/ Screened Porch, Hyde Park
Please note - rental prices vary by season and availability. Prices may be discounted for last minute reservations and low or mid season dates. Prices will be higher for holidays and special events. Please email manager for an accurate quote and instructions for online booking.
Gorgeous, quaint 2-1 Hyde Park bungalow built in 1926. Modernized with love by former architect owner, it has all the comforts you need while keeping with the charm of a vintage craftsman home - a style classic to this beloved Austin neighborhood.
* Centrally located just 2.7 miles from downtown.
* 1 block from bus stop that takes you straight into downtown.
* Screened in porch
* Two equally sized bedrooms, both with queen beds
* Nicely sized jack & jill bathroom between the bedrooms with claw foot style tub
* Sizable backyard, fully fenced with large deck under pecan trees
* Washer & Dryer
* Large flat screen TV with blu ray player
* 2 blocks away from Red River street - easy drive down Red River as well as bus routes to UT and downtown.
* 2 blocks from large grocery store
* Variety of great dining options in the area
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Playgrounds, Public Swimming Pools, Children's Splash Pads
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Live Music, Theatre, Music Festivals, Museums, Children's Museums
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Ipod Dock
* Geographic: Close to Town, Neighborhood, Near Campus
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Dishes
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, No Phone
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Screened In Porch, Fenced Yard