PERFECT LOCATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY!
We are located within the Historical Park Area of Athens known as the "Acropoli;" within two and a half city blocks of the Dionysus Theater entrance to the Acropolis and one and a half city blocks from the Acropolis Metro (Subway) Station and the New Acropolis Museum. Nearly all of Athens? major attractions are but a short walk away; you have no need to take a taxi or to rent a car and rarely will even need to use the subway.
PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY OR SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS!
Our garden apartment is like new - completely renovated and refurnished in Jan 2008. It has a Great Room containing kitchen, living and dining areas; one Bedroom; a Dressing Room, and a Bath Room. We have newly installed oak flooring throughout except for the bathroom which has new ceramic floor and wall tiles. All the kitchen appliances and bathroom fixtures are brand new as is the all the furniture. The unit is located on the ground level in the rear of the building away from Athens' famous street noise. Its shady garden with high walls for privacy and security is a virtual oasis providing visual pleasures for both the Great Room and the Bed Room. It is air conditioned for your summer comfort, has central heat to ward off the winter's chill, and can provide sleeping for up to five people.
LIVE ANCIENT ATHENS!
Our location makes discovering the antiquities of Athens, as well as its cultural sites and shopping areas a breeze. No transportation is needed as you will be living where "its all at." The nearby stores, shops, and restaurants of Plaka along with its famous night life are world renowned and available day and night. The Acropolis with the Parthenon and Mars Hill, the ancient Greek Agora, and Hadrian?s Arch are but a very few of many sites of antiquity that are an easy stroll away. The new Acropolis Museum is a must on any list. All of this and much more are just out our front door.
*** ASK ABOUT OUR GREEK ISLAND CRUISES ***
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
Room Description: APARTMENT DETAILS!
? Newly Renovated (completed on Jan 8, 2008) with new doors, windows, flooring, bathroom fixtures, and kitchen appliances
? New furniture through out
? 56 m2 (600 ft2) ground floor, off street, single story apartment
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Monasaraki Flea Market, Plaka Shopping Center
* Culture: Opera, Acropolis by Night, Museums, Antiquities, Ancient Greek Ruins
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Downtown Athens, Nearby Subway Station
* Kitchen: Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Central Air, Linens, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Washer
* Outdoor: Patio, Viewing Garden