Perfectly located, large Blue Lake Springs cabin on level lot, easy access!
The vaulted ceilings, skylights and mountain ambiance make this Blue Lake Springs home a joy to visit. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level; One with a bunk bed and an additional full bed and the other is the main-floor master suite with skylights, bay window, comfy king bed, and a gas log stove. After an exhilarating day of exploring the Sierras, sink into the sunken master bath jacuzzi tub. The master bath also has dual sinks and a separate shower. There are two more bedrooms upstairs; One with a comfortable full bed and the other with two twins and another full bath.
Warm up to the wood stove in the open great room with plenty of games to entertain your guests, in addition to the TV and all the electronic access you're used to. The eat-in kitchen opens up to the great room and the dining area, giving your chef (s) lots of elbow room and every convenience. Upstairs there is an inviting loft space. Grab a book from the library, a game from the shelf or exercise your musical side with the piano!
Outdoor dining and living spaces surround this home. There is also a separate garage that acts as a game room and houses a pool table!
Your rental of this home comes with Guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. Amenities include: weekend dining at Snowflake Lodge, pool, two lakes, children?s play equipment, and tennis courts. In the "Family Fun Zone" you will find a basketball court, ping pong tables, bocce, shuffleboard and horseshoes. At the center of their summer program are activities such as inner tube, water polo, story time, movie night and bingo. They also offer fee based swim and tennis lessons, along with basketball camp. Additionally they have added a running camp, and a junior lifesaving class to their line up. A complete calendar of events will be located at the home, however feel free to request an additional copy at any time. (BLS access is subject to guest fees. Ask your reservationist.)
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
Make the Disney Cabin your next vacation destination!
2nd Garage access is not included in this vacation rental, there is no parking in either garage.
REDWOOD PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linen fees and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask your reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
If you do decide to bring your family dog, an additional, non-refundable $100 will be added to any totals below.
2 nights $873.28
3 nights $1,184.92
4 nights $1,496.56
5 nights $1,665.10
6 nights $1,948.12
7 nights $2,090.16
Add'tl nights $262.88
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 2 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bath Features: Dual Shower Heads, Jacuzzi Bathtub, Double Vanity in Master Bath
* Convenience services nearby: Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Heating / Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Internet Streaming Capability, Cable TV, Blu-Ray DVD Player, VCR
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Piano, Games & Puzzles, Library
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Ice Maker, Gas Stove Top, Dishwasher
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Hair Dryers, Washer & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Loft Area, Sky Lights
* Outdoor Entertainment: Snow Sleds / Saucers, Tennis Rackets, Charcoal BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* Recreation Center Amenities: Blue Lake Springs access w/FEE
* Special notes about this home: Pet Friendly (additional fee), Linens & Towels included, No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Read your emailed Guest Packet