Large, airy Mountain Home with a quiet location and Blue Lake Springs Access
This home has over 2200 square feet of living space that includes 4 bedrooms (and a loft) and 3 full baths. Plenty of room for your whole group.
This cabin has a beautiful kitchen with granite counter-tops and updated fixtures, formal dining for six and a cafe table for four more diners. The dining area opens up to the spacious decks to allow guests to spill outside and enjoy their meals with the back drop of the beautiful forest that surrounds you.
Stained concrete flooring, vaulted ceilings and skylights are only a few of the features that make this vacation destination so exciting. Relax in the sun room or gather around the foozball table for a rousing game.
BONUS: Your rental of this home comes with Guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. Amenities include: weekend dining at Snowflake Lodge, pool, two lakes, children?s play equipment, and tennis courts. In the "Family Fun Zone" you will find a basketball court, ping pong tables, bocce, shuffleboard and horseshoes. At the center of their summer program are activities such as inner tube, water polo, story time, movie night and bingo. They also offer fee based swim and tennis lessons, along with basketball camp. Additionally they have added a running camp, and a junior lifesaving class to their line up. A complete calendar of events will be located at the home, however feel free to request an additional copy at any time. (BLS access is subject to guest fees. Ask your reservationist.)
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
We look forward to your next visit to the Grizzly's Den!
SUGAR PINE ++ PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linens fee and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $744.40
3 nights $1,004.10
4 nights $1,263.80
5 nights $1,433.40
6 nights $1,675.08
7 nights $1,798.04
Add'tl nights $224.72
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Bunk
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries, Close to Blue Lake Springs Rec, Close to Town
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Gas Log Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Loft Area, Sky Lights, Wall Electric Heating
* Indoor Entertainment: Foosball Table, Library, Cable TV, Large Screen TV, Games & Puzzles, STREAMING NETFLIX
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Gas Stove Top, Granite Countertops, Dishwasher, Microwave, Espresso Machine, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Seating, Deck, Club House, Lake Nearby, Shared Pool, Accessible Tennis Courts, Mountain Views, Access to Blue Lake Springs Rec