Spacious, Lodge-Style Retreat right off the Blue Lake Springs Golf Course.
Looking for a large family, multi-family retreat in the woods? Look no is room for all at "The Clubhouse on Meadow"! Comfortable, spacious and welcoming this home has 4 bedrooms located strategically to give your group privacy. There is an upstairs family room with a fireplace and a downstairs recreation room with a set up twin beds off to the side that your little ones are sure to love.
The comfortable kitchen has everything you need, including an adorable eat in dining table. For more formal dining there is a very large, stately, dining table right off the upstairs family room.
There are two decks, one off the kitchen and formal dining area and the other downstairs off the recreation room. Both have ample outdoor seating and tables. Grill out and watch the horseshoe tournament your group has going on in the back yard! Located off the 13th green you have beautiful, wooded views of the greens.
A golfer's paradise, this home also comes with access to SEQUOIA WOODS COUNTRY CLUB and GOLF COURSE (subject to additional fees). You can hit a round in the morning and be skiing by the afternoon.
Your rental of this home also comes with Guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. Amenities include: weekend dining at Snowflake Lodge, pool, two lakes, children?s play equipment, and tennis courts. In the "Family Fun Zone" you will find a basketball court, ping pong tables, bocce, shuffleboard and horseshoes. At the center of their summer program are activities such as inner tube, water polo, story time, movie night and bingo. They also offer fee based swim and tennis lessons, along with basketball camp. Additionally they have added a running camp, and a junior lifesaving class to their line up. A complete calendar of events will be located at the home, however feel free to request an additional copy at any time. (BLS access is subject to guest fees. Ask your reservationist.)
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away! Golf and Ski in the same day!
Call today for more information on this incredible home away from home.
Garage access is not included in this vacation rental.
Please note: No more than 15 people allowed during the day and no more than 10 to spend the night, additional fees and penalties will apply
PONDEROSA PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linen fees and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member.
2 nights $744.40
3 nights $1,004.10
4 nights $1,263.80
5 nights $1,433.40
6 nights $1,675.08
7 nights $1,798.04
Add'tl nights $224.72
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Bath Features: Double Vanity in Master Bath
* Convenience services nearby: Close to Blue Lake Springs Rec, Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Heating / Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Fireplace, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Cable TV, HDTV TV, DVD Player, VCR, Movie Library, Stereo System, CD Player
* Indoor Entertainment: Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Washer & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Formal Dining Area, Garage Access
* Outdoor Entertainment: Horeshoe Pit, Snow Sleds / Saucers, Gas BBQ Grill, Charcoal BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* Recreation Center Amenities: Blue Lake Springs access w/FEE, Sequoia Woods Golf w/FEE
* Special notes about this home: Pet Friendly (additional fee), Linens & Towels included, No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Read your emailed Guest Packet, Home is also FOR SALE