Spacious mountain home with amenities located in a quiet area of Arnold Ca
Soaring ceilings and well-appointed this home offers 3 bedrooms and a loft with a bunk bed. The comfortable family room has a wood stove to keep it warm and glowing. The spacious rec room loft has a pool table, dart board, PlayStation with games, TV, VCR, DVD and a movie collection. And you can stay plugged-in with a computer and high speed internet access. Off of the attached garage is a fun "secret" room where kids can go to watch their favorite cartoons.
There's a well-equipped Chef's kitchen and a gas BBQ for your grilling enjoyment. The dining table is beautiful and will comfortably seat 8 with additional chairs and space if needed. There are also 3 bar stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen.
Enjoy the ample amount of outdoor seating for additional dining space. This home is perfect for a girls weekend wine tasting, a guys golf get-away or a family get-together.
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
Come and enjoy the home we call "Namaste", a place where you can be yourself and find yourself in this comfortable home surrounded by the Stanislaus National Forest.
CEDAR + PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linens fee and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $624.00
3 nights $836.00
4 nights $1,048.00
5 nights $1,185.80
6 nights $1,382.96
7 nights $1,483.66
Add'tl nights $183.38
Note: What does the name of this home mean????
As defined by Mahatma Gandhi: In India when people meet and part they often say, Namaste' which means: "I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us."
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 2 Full
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries, Close to Town
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wood Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Recreation Room, Loft Area, Ironing Board, Hair Dryers, On Demand Water Heater, A/C units in upstairs bedrooms
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Dart Board, Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Movie Library, Stereo System, Nintendo 64 w/Games, Play Station Games, Games & Puzzles, HDTV, Blu-Ray, X-Box, ipod Docking Station
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Granite Countertops, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck, Lake Nearby, Mountain Views, Garage Access