Great Room And Rec Room, Pool Table, loft in a quiet area of Arnold Namaste!
Soaring, knotty pine ceilings in this well-appointed mountain home. It offers 4 total bedrooms. Two are on the main living floor (one is a bonus room with 2 twin beds off the garage) and two more bedrooms are located there is a loft with a bunk bed.
The comfortable Great room has a wood stove to keep it warm and glowing, an extra seating nook, large screen TV and you can stay plugged-in with a computer and high speed internet access. Additionally, there's a separate, spacious Recreation room that has a pool table, dart board, PlayStation with games, TV, VCR, DVD and a movie collection. This room even has a sleeper sofa for extra sleeping space.
The Kitchen is a well-equipped Chef's Kitchen with everything you need to create that perfect celebratory meal! The dining table is beautiful and will comfortably seat 8 with additional chairs and space if needed. There are also 3 bar stools at the breakfast bar in the Kitchen.
Enjoy the ample amount of outdoor seating for additional dining space. There's even a gas BBQ for your grilling enjoyment!
This home is perfect for a girls weekend wine tasting, a guys golf getaway or a family get-together.
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
Come and enjoy the home we call "Namaste", a place where you can be yourself and find yourself in this comfortable home surrounded by the Stanislaus National Forest.
CEDAR PRICING rates may vary by date and time of booking, please ask your reservationist. Prices include cleaning/linens fee and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Information about CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is available on our website. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy.
Note: What does the name of this home mean????
As defined by Mahatma Gandhi: In India when people meet and part they often say, Namaste' which means: "I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us."
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 1 Full
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, caves, churches, cinemas, festivals, forests, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, waterfalls, winery tours
* Bath Features: On Demand Water Heater
* COMMUNICATION_INTERNET: fax
* Convenience services nearby: Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Game Room, Games, Music Library, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove
* Heating / Cooling: Individual A/C units, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wall Electric Heating, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Cable TV, Blu-Ray DVD Player, VCR, Movie Library, X-Box, Nintendo 64 w/Games, Play Station with Games, ipod Docking Station, Stereo System
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Dart Board, Games & Puzzles
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Ice Maker, Dishwasher
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, horseback riding, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, sledding, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Mountain View, Rural
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Hair Dryers, Washer & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Loft Area, Garage Access
* Outdoor Entertainment: Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* ROOM_SUBTYPE: bedroom, full
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, rafting, sailing, skiing, spelunking, swimming, water skiing, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* Special notes about this home: Pet Friendly (additional fee), Linens & Towels included, No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Read your emailed Guest Packet