Spacious mountain home with amenities located in a quiet area of Arnold Ca
Soaring ceilings and well-appointed this home offers 3 bedrooms and a loft with a bunk bed. The comfortable family room has a wood stove to keep it warm and glowing. The spacious rec room loft has a pool table, dart board, PlayStation with games, TV, VCR, DVD and a movie collection. And you can stay plugged-in with a computer and high speed internet access. Off of the attached garage is a fun "secret" room where kids can go to watch their favorite cartoons.
There's a well-equipped Chef's kitchen and a gas BBQ for your grilling enjoyment. The dining table is beautiful and will comfortably seat 8 with additional chairs and space if needed. There are also 3 bar stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen.
Enjoy the ample amount of outdoor seating for additional dining space. This home is perfect for a girls weekend wine tasting, a guys golf get-away or a family get-together.
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
Come and enjoy the home we call "Namaste", a place where you can be yourself and find yourself in this comfortable home surrounded by the Stanislaus National Forest.
CEDAR + PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linens fee and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $624.00
3 nights $836.00
4 nights $1,048.00
5 nights $1,185.80
6 nights $1,382.96
7 nights $1,483.66
Add'tl nights $183.38
Note: What does the name of this home mean????
As defined by Mahatma Gandhi: In India when people meet and part they often say, Namaste' which means: "I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us."
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 2 Full
* Bath Features: On Demand Water Heater
* Convenience services nearby: Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Heating / Cooling: Individual A/C units, Ceiling Fans, Wall Electric Heating, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Cable TV, Blu-Ray DVD Player, VCR, Movie Library, X-Box, Nintendo 64 w/Games, Play Station with Games, ipod Docking Station, Stereo System
* Indoor Entertainment: Pool Table, Dart Board, Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Ice Maker, Dishwasher
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Hair Dryers, Washer & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Loft Area, Garage Access
* Outdoor Entertainment: Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* Special notes about this home: Pet Friendly (additional fee), Linens & Towels included, No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Read your emailed Guest Packet