This Blue Lake Springs Home is located within walking distance to the recreation center. With
Two full beds in a guest room off of the loft, a king bed set up in the spacious loft area, a downstairs guest room, (decked out in comfort and tranquility) and a Master Suite that has its own sitting room EVERYONE in your group will have a memorable and comfortable stay.
The open floor plan lends itself to joyful interactions with your party. This cabin also has an adorable kitchen with all the comforts of home, a separate dining room that open up to the wrap around deck that has more dining opportunities and a grill.
So many more fun details to discover in this colorful, cozy, comfortable cabin decorated like the old-school cabins of yore. Enjoy!
This home comes with guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs seasonal recreation and private restaurant subject to guest fees.
There is always something to do for everyone! World renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees is less than 5 minutes away! And the award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone.
And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort is just a short drive away!
We look forward to your next visit to the Blue Door cabin!
CEDAR PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning, and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $574.00
3 nights $786.00
4 nights $998.00
5 nights $1,135.80
6 nights $1,332.96
7 nights $1,433.66
Add'tl nights $183.38
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other, 3 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries, Close to Blue Lake Springs Rec, Close to Sequoia Woods Golf, Close to Town
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Pet Friendly (additional fee), Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wood Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Loft Area, Ironing Board, Baby Crib, Hair Dryers
* Indoor Entertainment: Cable TV, Large Screen TV, DVD Player, Movie Library, Stereo System, Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Gas Stove Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware, Baby Highchair, Microwaveable Dishes, Coffee Pot w/ filters, Coffee Cups
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Horeshoe Pit, Toboggans / Sleds, Gas BBQ Grill, Picnic Table, Outdoor Seating, Deck, Golf Course, Club House, Lake Nearby, Shared Pool, Accessible Tennis Courts, Mountain Views, Access to Blue Lake Springs Rec