Bright Blue Lake Spring cabin with open floor plan across from the Rec Center
This Blue Lake Springs Home is located within walking distance to the recreation center. With
Two full beds in a guest room off of the loft, a king bed set up in the spacious loft area, a downstairs guest room, (decked out in comfort and tranquility) and a Master Suite that has its own sitting room EVERYONE in your group will have a memorable and comfortable stay.
The open floor plan lends itself to joyful interactions with your party. This cabin also has an adorable kitchen with all the comforts of home, a separate dining room that open up to the wrap around deck that has more dining opportunities and a grill.
Your rental of this home comes with Guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. Amenities include: weekend dining at Snowflake Lodge, pool, two lakes, children?s play equipment, and tennis courts. In the "Family Fun Zone" you will find a basketball court, ping pong tables, bocce, shuffleboard and horseshoes. At the center of their summer program are activities such as inner tube, water polo, story time, movie night and bingo. They also offer fee based swim and tennis lessons, along with basketball camp. Additionally they have added a running camp, and a junior lifesaving class to their line up. A complete calendar of events will be located at the home, however feel free to request an additional copy at any time. (BLS access is subject to guest fees. Ask your reservationist.)
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
We look forward to your next visit to the Blue Door cabin!
CEDAR PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning, and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices. An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member.
2 nights $599.00
3 nights $811.00
4 nights $1,023.00
5 nights $1,160.80
6 nights $1,357.96
7 nights $1,458.66
Add'tl nights $183.38
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other, 3 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries, Close to Blue Lake Springs Rec, Close to Sequoia Woods Golf, Close to Town
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Pet Friendly (additional fee), Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wood Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Loft Area, Ironing Board, Baby Crib, Hair Dryers
* Indoor Entertainment: Cable TV, Large Screen TV, DVD Player, Movie Library, Stereo System, Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Gas Stove Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Mixer, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware, Baby Highchair, Microwaveable Dishes, Coffee Pot w/ filters, Coffee Cups
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Horeshoe Pit, Gas BBQ Grill, Picnic Table, Outdoor Seating, Deck, Golf Course, Club House, Lake Nearby, Shared Pool, Accessible Tennis Courts, Mountain Views, Access to Blue Lake Springs Rec