"Peak Retreat" a Blue Lake Springs home in the treetops awaiting your arrival
Warm up to the gas-log stove in the light and airy great room of this beautiful Blue Lake Springs home. Three generously sized bedrooms will assure a great night's sleep for all (one bedroom even has a "day bed" in addition to a Double bed). Sink into comfort after an exhilarating day of exploring the Sierras in the master bath jacuzzi tub. The master bath also has dual sinks and a separate shower. The master suite also includes a private deck where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
There is room for all in the modern kitchen with all the amenities. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar with 4 stools for casual dining. The bright, more formal dining area seats 6 comfortably.
Beautiful outdoor decking provides incredible dining opportunities and even more incredible VIEWS!
Your rental of this home comes with Guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. Amenities include: weekend dining at Snowflake Lodge, pool, two lakes, children?s play equipment, and tennis courts. In the "Family Fun Zone" you will find a basketball court, ping pong tables, bocce, shuffleboard and horseshoes. At the center of their summer program are activities such as inner tube, water polo, story time, movie night and bingo. They also offer fee based swim and tennis lessons, along with basketball camp. Additionally they have added a running camp, and a junior lifesaving class to their line up. A complete calendar of events will be located at the home, however feel free to request an additional copy at any time. (BLS access is subject to guest fees. Ask your reservationist.)
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
Let the light shine in and enjoy your stay at the Peak Retreat!
SUGAR PINE PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linen fee and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask your reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
2 nights $694.40
3 nights $954.10
4 nights $1,213.80
5 nights $1,383.40
6 nights $1,625.08
7 nights $1,748.04
Add'tl nights $224.72
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
* Business Services Nearby: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Nearby Restaurants, Golf Course Nearby, Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Geographic Proximity: Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Close to Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries, Close to Blue Lake Springs Rec, Close to Sequoia Woods Golf, Close to Town
* Home Living Amenities: Linens & Towels, Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Fireplace, Gas Log Stove, WiFi High Speed Internet, Jacuzzi Tub, Double Vanity in Master Bath, Washer & Dryer, Dining Area, Great Room, Recreation Room, Ironing Board, Hair Dryers
* Indoor Entertainment: Foosball Table, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games & Puzzles
* Kitchen Amenities & Basics: Gas Stove Top, TWO Kitchen Sinks, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Serving Pieces, Cookware, Flatware
* Outdoor Entertainment & Features: Gas BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck, Golf Course, Club House, Lake Nearby, Shared Pool, Accessible Tennis Courts, Mountain Views, Garage Access, Access to Blue Lake Springs Rec