ALL CABINS HAVE A STANDARD $300 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT, A HOUSEKEEPING CHARGE AND 6% COUNTY TAX IN ADDITION TO THE RENT. 3 Night Minimum During Holiday Periods. Darling mountain cabin located in the Blue Lake Springs Subdivision, Arnold, California, this great cabin boasts 2 bedrooms downstairs, each with queen bed, a loft upstairs with 1 double bed, 1 twin with trundle, 1 twin bed. Also an additional twin mattress for floor use as needed. 2 bathrooms. Air Conditioning ! Cable TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo. W/D. Propane BBQ, Dishwasher, Wood Burning Stove, Nice size dining table that seats 6 and 4 bar stools that sit next to the table at the kitchen counter. This cute cabin is within walking distance to The Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. NOW Internet! Sequoia Woods Golf course privileges are available. Linens provided.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: 2 Queen size beds, 1 double, 1 twin trundle bed, 1 twin bed, extra twin mattress.
* Business: Internet Access-Wireless, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Shopping
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants/cafes, Shopping
* Culture: Calaveras County Frog Jump, Casinos, Plays and concerts, Theatre, Wineries
* Entertainment: air conditioning, Cable Television, Central Heat, DVD, Stereo System, Television, VCR, wireless internet, Wood Burning Stove
* Family: Beach , Golf, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Blue Lake Springs, Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Near Lake, Near River
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, W & D
* Living: Air Conditioning, Blankets, Pillows, Central Air, central heat, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, wood burning stove, Dishwasher, Propane BBQ, Wi-Fi, DVD player, VCR Player, Wi-Fi
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Biking, Boating, Caverns, Deck, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Near Big Trees State Park, Near County Fair Grounds, Near New Melones Lake, Recreation Center, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Skiing, Snowmobile Rental, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Wineries