Comfortable Blue Lake Springs cabin with access to Sequoia Woods Golf Course
Centrally located in Blue Lake Springs close to the golf course, the Recreation Center and Sequoia Woods Fine Dining and guest priviledges at Sequoia Woods Golf Course (fees apply). You will find a vacation spot that agrees with everyone.
This home has the perfect, downstairs living room for gathering together and discussing the day's adventures. If its puzzles, games or movies you enjoy, then the upstairs Loft /Family room has 2 large comfy couches and a large screen TV for late night movie watching
There is also a bonus bedroom off of the master with a trundle bed and access to the back porch for additional sleeping space.
A golfer's paradise, this home also comes with access to SEQUOIA WOODS COUNTRY CLUB and GOLF COURSE (subject to additional fees). You can hit a round in the morning and be skiing by the afternoon.
Your rental of this home comes with Guest privileges to Blue Lake Springs Recreation Center. Amenities include: weekend dining at Snowflake Lodge, pool, two lakes, children?s play equipment, and tennis courts. In the "Family Fun Zone" you will find a basketball court, ping pong tables, bocce, shuffleboard and horseshoes. At the center of their summer program are activities such as inner tube, water polo, story time, movie night and bingo. They also offer fee based swim and tennis lessons, along with basketball camp. Additionally they have added a running camp, and a junior lifesaving class to their line up. A complete calendar of events will be located at the home, however feel free to request an additional copy at any time. (BLS access is subject to guest fees. Ask your reservationist.)
There is always something to do for everyone! Arnold Rim Trail, White Pines Lake, the Stanislaus renowned Big Trees State of some of the largest and most beautiful Redwood and Sequoia Trees are all less than 5 minutes away! Award winning wineries and boutique style shopping opportunities in the nearby town of Murphys will be sure to please everyone. And of course Bear Valley Ski Resort and numerous high country lakes and trails (Including the Pacific Crest Trail) are all just a short drive away!
Thoughtful details throughout. Come stay a while at the Ridgeview Home!
Also note: the garage is not accessible for parking
SPRUCE PRICING below is based on non-holiday prices. These prices include cleaning/linens fee and taxes. Half of the fee will be taken at the time of reservation and the other half will be due 30 days prior to your visit. Please ask our reservationist about our cancellation policy. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE is also available, but not included in the below prices.
An additional $100 non-refundable pet fee will apply if you choose to bring your four-legged family member.
2 nights $546.00
3 nights $731.50
4 nights $917.00
5 nights $1,038.90
6 nights $1,211.68
7 nights $1,302.84
Add'tl nights $161.12
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 3 Sleeper Sofa
* Convenience services nearby: Restaurants, Golf Courses, Grocery Store, Medical Services, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Heating / Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Heat, Wood Stove
* In-Home Electronics: WiFi High Speed Internet, Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, CD Player
* Indoor Entertainment: Air Hockey, Foosball Table, Games & Puzzles, Library
* Kitchen Amenities: Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Serving Pieces/Flatware, Microwave, Dishwasher
* Nearby attractions to visit: Calaveras Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort under 1hr, Numerous Hiking Trails, Close to Lakes, Close to Wineries
* Other Home Amenities and Layout: Washer & Dryer, Iron / Ironing Board, Loft Area
* Outdoor Entertainment: Charcoal BBQ Grill, Outdoor Seating, Deck
* Recreation Center Amenities: Blue Lake Springs access w/FEE
* Special notes about this home: Linens & Towels included, No Central AC only fresh mtn air, Read your emailed Guest Packet