This is a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom home located on Sunset Overlook built in 2006. An easement in front of the home provides access to the Headin? Home ski run. Due to the mountainside location, four-wheel drive is required to reach this home in winter. The house sleeps a maximum of 11 people. This is a 3 level home.On the main level of the home are the living room, dining area, kitchen, and master suite.The living room has large windows that offer great views of the surrounding mountains. There is a sofa, matching loveseat, gas-burning fireplace, and satellite TV and VCR. The kitchen is complete with all major appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining area with a table that seats 8. There is additional seating for 4 on stools at the kitchen counter. Patio doors lead out to the large deck with bench seating and great mountain views. The master suite on the main level has a king bed and a satellite TV. The large master bathroom features a double sink, deep soaking tub and large walk-in steam shower. Upstairs are two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, a loft with a small game table and a supply of books, videos and board games, and a full bathroom.Downstairs from the main level is a fourth bedroom with a bunk bed that is a double on the bottom and a twin on the top. There is a 3/4 bathroom across from this bedroom. There is also a game room with a queen sleeper sofa, air hockey table, and a wet bar with a microwave and mini-fridge.There is a laundry room with utility sink and full-size washer and dryer and a one-car garage.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple standard TVs, Standard satellite TV, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Central heat, Living room with gas fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Gourmet kitchen, Updated kitchen cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Other countertop finish, Breakfast bar, Mini bar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Outdoors: Deck, One-car garage, Dirt drive/road, Propane grill, Ski-in Ski-out, Sangre de Cristo Mtn views
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Carpet, Tile floors