This spacious 3-bedroom condo is less than 2 blocks from the slopes, can sleep up to 10 and has a gas fireplace. Internet available.
This is a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom condo in the Wren Condos located on Jackson Hole Road, about 2 blocks from the ski area. This unit sleeps a maximum of 10 people. This is a single level condo on the third floor.This recently remodeled unit features new carpet, tile and appliances. The living room has a large sofa, a recliner, a gas-burning fireplace, a flat-screen TV with cable and patio doors leading to a balcony. The kitchen features granite counter-tops and has all major appliances including range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. The dining table seats 4 with additional seating for 4 on stools at the kitchen counter. The spacious master bedroom is located adjacent to the living area and has large accordion doors that can be open to provide easy flow into the living room or closed for privacy. This room has a king-size bed, a double-size futon, a private half bathroom and patio doors leading to a private balcony. The two remaining bedrooms are off the main hallway. The first has a new king-size bed, a 37" flatscreen TV with Blueray/DVD player and cable, and a private full bathroom. The second bedroom has two queen-sized beds and a 32" flatscreen TV with built in DVD player and cable. There is a second full bathroom off the hallway near this bedroom. This unit has a washer and dryer.The unit also has a pack-n-play style play pen and a high chair available for guest use.Internet available.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 Other
* Entertainment and technology: Standard TV, Flat screen TV, Basic cable, DVD player, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Living room with gas fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Updated kitchen cabinets, Granite counter tops/similar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Wireless Internet
* Other living spaces: Has exterior stairs
* Outdoors: Balcony, Paved drive/road, Shared parking lot
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Southwestern decor, Carpet