LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Alf - 398 sqft, comfortable, tasteful, modern (# 3357)
Our two comfortable 4-star apartments are located between the vineyards and forest. They are tastefully furnished and modern. Both apartments can also be combined (max 6 people - "Mosel" 4 people, "Arras" 2 people)., key advantages: comfortable, tasteful, modern, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Alf is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* Separate entrance
* Underfloor heating
* Living room with sofa set, dining table, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo system and fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, oven, toaster and coffee maker
* 1 separate bedroom with double bed (adjustable slats) and clock radios
* Bathroom with shower, toilet and hair dryer
* Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided
* Patio with barbecue
The wonderfully designed garden with a spacious sunbathing area has a water course which is connected to two beautifully landscaped ornamental lake basin. Here you can relax in a cozy sitting under shade trees on the lawn or enjoy the sun.
* Spacious sun lawn with ornamental pond for sharing
* parking lot next to the house
* Garage for cars on request
* Bicycle storage
* Garage for motorbikes
* Use of washing machine on request
* Combined with apartment "Mosel" is possible (max. 6 people).
* Dog (short hair only) 5.00 €
Location Frankfurt-Hahn Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt-Hahn Airport. From Frankfurt-Hahn Airport the distance to the unit at Am Mühlenteich 31, 56859 Alf is about 25 km (15.6 miles), approximately a 35 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Alf, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $75-$86 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 398 square feet
Additional Features: Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
The romantic and wine resort of Alf is at the foot of Arras Castle and is located between the towns of Cochem and Zell, just 5 km from Calmont, the steepest vineyard in Europe.
Discover Alf and local activities:
* Moselle towns and historic wine towns like Trier, Bernkastel-Kues, Traben-Trarbach, Zell, Beilstein, Cochem and Koblenz are worth visiting.
* Explore the Mosel by boat. Boat tours are offered regularly downriver up the Moselle to Cochem and Bernkastel-Kues.
* Numerous historic castles and monasteries to visit. Some are very close to us, for example the Burg Arras, Marienburg, and the Cochem castle.
* The Calmont climbing - a hiking trail leads through the Calmont, the steepest vineyard in Europe and provides a fascinating view.
* On numerous, well-built cycle paths and allows the Mosel and the surrounding hills of the Eifel and Hunsrück.
* At the foot of Arras Castle - only about 200 meters away from our house - beautiful swimming pool "Arrastal" for sunbathing. A modern water park with Innen-/Außenbecken, giant slide, sauna and solarium is only about 5 minutes away.
* Leisure and wildlife parks in the Eifel are beautiful destinations
* The location in the Hunsrück, world famous gem city Idar-Oberstein
* The Eifel with their wares, some of which are suitable for swimming and boating, the Nürburgring, racetrack and theme park are worth a day trip
* For motorcyclists has the Mosel and the surrounding heights of the Eifel and the Hunsrück many winding roads and beautiful views.
* The range of things to do is plentiful: surfing, water skiing, sailing, rowing, power boating, miniature golf, amusement chess.
* guided Nordic walking tours (available stocks) by appointment
* Delivery of selected Moselrieslingweinen/Sekt/Pflaumen-, vineyard peach, yeast and Tresterbrands
* as a welcome gift you will receive a bottle of Mosel Riesling
* Information brochures on attractions in our area
* Raderlebniskarte Eifel-Mosel-Hunsrück
* hiking map
* free pick up service from the nearby intercity railway station Bullay (on request)
* Airport pickup service (for a fee) from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport (on request)
Coming from Cochem: Once in Alf at the roundabout in the direction of Trier. After about 1200 meters, right in the city limits (at the pool). Just before the underpass. After about 50 meters you will arrive at your holiday destination.
From the highway A48: Once in Alf go left at the city limits (at the pool) left. Before the underpass turn left again. After about 50 meters you will arrive at your holiday destination.
More travel info about Alf: Alf is an Ortsgemeinde – a municipality belonging to a Verbandsgemeinde, a kind of collective municipality – in the Cochem-Zell district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It belongs to the Verbandsgemeinde of Zell, whose seat is in the municipality of Zell an der Mosel.