5 Bedrooms (with guesthouse), 5.5 Bathrooms, Maximum Occupancy: 8 adults/ 2 children, Central Air Conditioning, Swimming Pool (13 x 26), Caribbean View with Beach.
Location: Located right on the Caribbean, 60 miles south of Cancun on Jade Bay.
Magic House in Spanish
Nestled on the white sand beaches of Jade Bay, amid lush tropical palms, lies Casa Magica. This four bedroom, four and a half bath dream home will cast a spell over you and entice you to vacation in absolute luxury!
Upon entrance, feel your stresses fade as the warm earthen colors used throughout the villa embrace you and lift your spirits. The décor, best described as a rustic tropical charm, blends modern comforts with the appeal of ancient worlds. Statues and ceramic figurines adorn small corners and spaces, catching the passing eye. Scattered thoughtfully about the entire villa, large ceramic painted pots, housing palms and other plants, help all rooms come to life.
An open and spacious floor plan creates a sense of unity among the living, kitchen and dining areas. The elegant wicker sofas piled high with pillows of warm greens and reds create a cozy living room, while the two-story domed brick ceiling towers majestically above. The solid wood dining table, surrounded by eight fabulously comfortable chairs, entices you to try a traditional Mexican feast prepared and served to you in this ideal location. Or, if you would rather create your own dining delicacies, this enormous and completely equipped kitchen will appease even the most discerning chef!
Stepping beyond the glass doors of the living and dining areas, an amazing pool and graciously covered patio areas awaits you. Deep blue and inviting, the pool of varied depths is a perfect place to take a refreshing dip. With ledges and steps, there are places for ultimate sunning within the refreshing waters. Framing the pool is lush, soft lawn intersected with small, cement pathways which lead to individual sunning decks. A unique wooden gazebo borders the pool providing slightly shaded, oceanfront seating - the ideal location for sipping afternoon margaritas!
The downstairs master suite has huge sliding glass doors leading out into this wonderland. Within these doors, you will find the ocean view king-sized master bedroom, with a huge bath and oversized shower. The nearly identical upstairs master suite offers a private, covered, oceanfront balcony as well as an enormous bath with double sinks and an oversized shower and tub! Wake up to a mesmerizing view of the turquoise and emerald Caribbean waters in the third bedroom as well! Offering a king-sized bed and private bath, the focus of this room drifts to the exclusive and enormous oceanfront balcony. Finally, the darling fourth bedroom, which houses two queen beds and a private bath, showcases a jungle view through enormous panoramic windows. Also containing its own private ocean view balcony, this bedroom lacks nothing.
As one of the newly discovered beaches in the Riviera Maya, Jade Bay is a secret worth mentioning. Inhabiting its protected, crystal clear waters lie incredible corals and colorful tropical fish just waiting to be snorkeled among. During the summer months, endangered Sea Turtles will exit the ocean and lay their eggs on the beaches of Jade Bay. You chance being witness to the exquisite natural wonder of watching droves of baby turtles erupt from their nest in the sand and make their way to the mother ocean. Truly an experience of a lifetime!
While private and quiet, Jade Bay is only a short stroll along the beach to the heart of Akumal, with shops and restaurants, diving facilities, and much more. If you are the adventuresome type, discover the mysteries of the Ancient Mayan civilizations, go shopping along 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen, take a deep sea fishing excursion, treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage?the choices are yours to make!
Bedding Configuration: 4 King, 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Money Exchange, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Day spa, Fishing, Golf course nearby, Medical services, Restaurants, Scuba diving, Shopping, Snorkeling, Tennis nearby, Yoga/fitness
* Culture: Archaeological sites
* Entertainment: CD player, DVD player, Ipod player, Satellite TV, VCR, Wireless Internet, Ipod docking stattion, 32 inches flat screen TVs
* Geographic: Beachfront
* Indoor: Central A/C, Crib(s), Maid service Mon-Sat, All linens and towels provided, Ceiling fans, Electronic safe in each BR, Hair dryer in each bathroom, Bath & beach towels provided, Sat receiver and TV in each BR, Guest house available for 2 pax
* Kitchen: Dinning options available, B) House cook dinners $10 pp, Cost of groceries not included, Welcome basket, Blender, Coffee maker, Complimentary arrival dinner, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full kitchen, High chairs, Ice maker, Microwave, Purified drinking water, Toaster, Utensils, Available Chef Service, first morning breakfast supplies
* Outdoor: Charcoal BBQ grill, Hammock(s), Kayak(s), Lounge chairs, Swimming pool, Outdoor shower, Private parking, 60 feet of beach front access, Life jackets, Snorkeling area