Caleta is the perfect place for privacy lovers!!! **** The 6000 square foot, exclusive and very private villa Caleta offers many of the magical wonders one could ever wish for while vacationing on the Riviera Maya. Tucked away on the beautiful and pristine Yalku Lagoon lies this recently completed villa, which is located in the most exciting new area to be developed in the Akumal area. This secluded, residential neighborhood is only one mile north of Akumal. Therefore the convenience of everything that Akumal has to offer is still at your fingertips!
Stepping into this spectacular 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bath lagoon-front villa is nothing less than breathtaking. Inside, Casa Caleta is as unusual as the completely natural, quiet and serene setting of the jungle which surrounds the villa. There is opulence throughout but nothing over-elaborate. The use of all natural stone, marble and wood materials, as well as colorful splashes of tropical artwork, perfectly combines with the neutral white, soft beige and deep brown tones of the décor to enhance the openness and relaxing ambiance of this Contemporary Mexican Hacienda style villa.
The front entrance of the villa leads you to the expansive living area which spills out onto the large, poolside back patio with outdoor seating for 12 guests. These areas are perfect spaces for entertaining, yet there is also a pleasant sitting area off to the side with a TV and stereo which is ideal for the kids. Adjacent to this area is an attractive half bath/powder room. On the other side of the spacious living area is the delightful dining room complete with a table seating for 12 as well as a roomy, fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, including a dishwasher.
An exquisite, air conditioned glass hallway looks out onto the beautifully landscaped grounds while leading you to all 4 bedrooms. Each bedroom has at least one air conditioner and its own exceptionally luxurious bathroom. Three of the four bathrooms have an indoor as well as a uniquely designed outdoor shower! All bathrooms are air conditioned and boast gorgeous opaque and glass doors and walls which are tastefully designed for privacy. They all have magnificent fixtures from Germany, ornately raised basins as sinks and attractive countertops which are all made of stone from the local area.
The first bedroom along the hallway has 2 queen beds and a reading couch along with a bathroom with an indoor shower and ample-size indoor tub. The second bedroom you come to has a king bed, another reading couch and a bathroom which boasts an indoor shower and an outdoor shower tub. The third bedroom is clearly perfect for the kids with 8 single beds, four of which are loft-like with ladders. This bedroom has an attached bathroom with an indoor and outdoor stand up shower. The last bedroom offers 2 queen beds and 2 single beds as well as its own bathroom with an indoor stand up shower and an outdoor shower tub. All bedrooms include an endless amount of closet space with all shelves and doors made of our native salom wood.
Now for the best part about Casa Caleta: the pristine serenity that only the jungle of Yalku Lagoon can provide. Directly across from the 11' x 30' backyard swimming pool is your own private boardwalk leading to the lagoon, amongst a surrounding of gorgeous and completely natural cenotes, through a private park area all belonging to the villa! The wildness of Casa Caleta coupled with the most incredible staff you?ll ever have the pleasure of serving you is absolutely unbeatable. Full time maid, gardening and chef service is included in the price of the rental by the caretakers, Ecidro and Leo. Ecidro is there to offer his cook service twice daily, for breakfasts and dinners, and his adorable wife, Leo, assists him in serving the meals. Let them prepare scrumptious meals for you in the luxurious surroundings of your villa while you simply relax and enjoy your newfound paradise.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 6 Queen, 4 Twin, 4 Bunk
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Money Exchange, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Fishing, Golf course nearby, Medical services, Restaurants, Scuba diving, Shopping, Snorkeling, Tennis nearby, Yoga/fitness, Theme (amusement )parks nearby
* Culture: Archaeological sites, Xcaret
* Entertainment: CD player, DVD player, Ipod player, Satellite TV, Stereo system, Surround sound speakers, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Yal-Ku lagoon
* Indoor: A/C in bedrooms, Crib(s), Maid service Mon-Sat, All linens and towels provided, Ceiling fans, Electronic safe in each BR, Hair dryer in each bathroom, Bath & beach towels provided, Lounge & entertainment areas, CD stereo with central sound sys, Caretaker and maid onsite
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full kitchen, High chairs, Microwave, Purified drinking water, Toaster, Utensils, Cook serv. upon request, Property in a gated community, Complimentary Cook service
* Outdoor: Gas BBQ grill, Hammock(s), Hot tub, Lounge chairs, Rooftop observation deck, Swimming pool, Outdoor shower, Private parking, SPA serv. provided onsite/xtra $, Private outdoor seating areas