Cascadas, new reduced rates, check it!!! The Waterfalls, has its unique name because it truly does have a man-made waterfall on the property! It falls into the gorgeous, lighted swimming pool. As the kids would say?. truly awesome! Villa Cascadas has the architectural blend of a 21st century Spanish Hacienda with 18th century charm and furnishings. Before entering this lovely home, you will encounter the natural-looking, lighted swimming pool that features a man-made rock waterfall. The downstairs has 2 bedrooms with king-size beds and private bathrooms (both have showers and one also has a tub). There is also a dining room and large living room with a sweeping view of the ocean.The upstairs has two bedrooms separated by an exterior courtyard with a lovely garden. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, sitting area with sofa bed and a private bathroom with shower. The guest upstairs bedroom has a queen-size bed, a single bed and private bathroom with shower. All of the bedrooms in the villa have a view of the ocean, are air conditioned and have private balconies.The views from Cascadas are breathtaking! A sweeping panorama of the aquamarine Caribbean Sea can be seen to the east and the tropical jungle teeming with birds and wildlife lie to the west. The second floor courtyard with hammock and balcony overlook the Caribbean. The rooftop observation deck is a terrific spot to view the stars at night (yes, you can actually see them in Akumal!) and you can't beat it as a place to be at Sunrise with a cup of coffee or at sunset with a margarita. There's a great built-in couch and table for your rooftop comfort. Cascadas is located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean. A beautiful, new oceanside terrace with a shaded hammock stand has steps leading to a very private beach area, which allows access to wonderful snorkeling on calm, clear days. Bordered by a rocky coastline, this is the perfect retreat. Akumal Bay, which has one of the most beautiful beaches on the Mexican Riviera, is only a few hundred yards away. Akumal has shopping, restaurants, small grocery stores, a kid's club, dive shops, a money exchange and a health club. All the modern comforts in a small, tranquil town. The perfect vacation! The lovely caretakers at Cascadas live in their own casita (little house) right there on the property and will take care of cleaning, cooking and whatever else you need! Bring the family to Cascadas for a vacation you'll never forget!
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Twin, 3 Bunk 1 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: .
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Money Exchange, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Day spa, Fishing, Golf course nearby, Medical services, Restaurants, Scuba diving, Shopping, Snorkeling, Tennis nearby, Yoga/fitness, Two complimentary massages
* Culture: Archaeological sites
* Entertainment: CD player, DVD player, Satellite TV, Stereo system, VCR, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Oceanfront, Rocky coastline
* Indoor: A/C in bedrooms, Crib(s), Maid service Mon-Sat, Safe(s)
* Kitchen: Comp. continental breakfast M-S, Blender, Coffee maker, Cookware, Full kitchen, High chairs, Ice maker, Microwave, Purified drinking water, Toaster, Utensils, Two dinners cook service
* Outdoor: Gas BBQ grill, Hammock(s), Lounge chairs, Rooftop observation deck, Swimming pool